- What time does camp start on Sunday? The session director will open the gate at 4pm. Registration/drop off time is from 4pm-6pm. Please do not come prior to 4pm as our staff is busy preparing for a full week of activity.
- What time does camp end? Pick up time is between 7am and 9am on Saturday morning. Camp must be clear of all campers by 9am on Saturday morning to allow for preparations for the upcoming session.
- Does my child need spending money for canteen and crafts? No. Meals, snacks, canteen breaks, crafts and a t-shirt are all included in the cost of camp. (crafts not available at session 1)
- May I call my child during the week? Campers are not permitted to use the phone during the week. If there is an emergency, you will be contacted using the phone number you provided on the registration form.
- Can my child write letters home? If you wish to receive a letter from your camper during the week, please provide them with all materials necessary (envelopes, paper, stamps, etc). The mail is picked up daily.
- Is there a specific dress code? Yes. Please visit our dress code page for details.