We are planning to have all four sessions of Camp in 2021! With COVID-19, our goal is to provide the same camp experience as normal but with certain guidelines to keep all our campers, families and staff safe.
We are still a few months away from Camp and as we have all experienced over the past year, these current guidelines could change. Please continue to check the website for updates. Once you have registered your child the updates will be communicated to you using the email address you provide during the registration process.
Current Guidelines (as of 03/01/21):
- We are reducing the number of campers per session to better adhere to social distance guidelines. Registration will be set up on a first come, first serve basis. Each session will have a limit of 32 girls and 32 boys. Once a cabin assignment has been made, we will be unable to change that assignment.
- Each cabin will have head to toe (not head to head) sleeping arrangements.
- Temperature checks will be performed in each cabin upon waking in the morning and before “lights out” in the evening.
- A quarantine/isolation area will be available for any camper or staff member who shows symptoms of COVID 19 while at camp. This area is in the main house and your child will not be left alone or unsupervised.
- Any camper or staff member showing signs of COVID 19 will need to be picked up by a parent or guardian. The person with signs and/or symptoms will not be allowed to return to camp.
- Normal camp activities include team sports, Bible class, crafts, swimming and meals. All these activities are held outdoors and there will be plenty of space to maintain social distance.
- The number of campers allowed at a table for meals and crafts will be limited to adhere to distancing guidelines.
- Cabins and bathhouses will be sanitized and wiped down twice a day.
- After each activity, all equipment will be sanitized.
- In addition to hand-washing before all meals, we will have designated hand washing times throughout the day.
- We ask you to monitor your child for signs and symptoms during the weeks leading up to Camp. If your child is showing any symptoms of COVID 19, please contact us and do not bring your child to Camp.
- There will be a strict no visitors policy during the weeks of Camp.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
- Only one parent/guardian per camper will be able to attend registration.
- No additional family members will be able to attend registration.
- All staff, campers and parents will be required to wear a mask during registration.
- Screening for fever and symptoms will be done upon arrival.
- Check out will be limited to one parent/guardian per camper.